Biogal-Galed Labs Announces the Launch of PCRun® Instruction Videos for their Molecular Detection Kits
KIBBUTZ GALED, Israel, March 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Biogal Galed Labs, a global leader of veterinary diagnostic solutions, has announced the availability of new PCRun® Instruction Videos for their Molecular Detection Kits.
The PCRun® molecular detection test kits currently available are for canine Leptospira, Ehrlichia canis, Anaplasma platys, Parvovirus, Babesia canis, Babesia gibsoni, Leishmania infantum, Feline Panleukopenia and Feline Mycoplasma haemofelis.
We placed a large effort behind creating these videos, so that our customers could visualize how simple it is to receive a PCR result in 1 hour, says Biogal's CEO, Mr Amos Gershony.
The videos available are:
The competitive advantages and benefits that a vet clinic or lab can receive when purchasing PCRun® versus conventional PCR are:
- All PCRun® kits have been validated at well-respected veterinary institutions with established sensitivity and specificity versus gold standard.
- The only PCR that does not require a thermocycler-saving tens of thousands of dollars.
- The only PCR kit that is point of care and can be used either in a vet lab or clinic.
- Fastest hands on time -10 minutes
- Fastest time to result 75 minutes
- You do not need to batch test
- No need to keep kits stored frozen/refrigerated
- Does not need a skilled technician to run.
CLICK HERE to review the full technical procedure on how to use PCRun.
About Biogal-Galed Labs:
Biogal was established in 1986. Biogal's various veterinary diagnostic products are available in over 35 countries.
Biogal developed the patented ImmunoComb technology for detecting antibody levels in blood or serum.
Please visit www.biogal.co.il for more information.
For more information, contact:
Biogal, Galed Labs Acs Ltd.
Kibbutz Galed, 1924000, Israel
SOURCE Biogal Galed Labs Acs Ltd
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.