Commtouch to Showcase Three New Cloud-Based Security Solutions at RSA Conference 2013
Visit Commtouch at RSA Conference Booth #553
MCLEAN, Virginia, February 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Commtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH), a leading provider of Internet security technology and cloud-based services, will demo three of its latest security offerings for service provider and OEM partners February 25-28 at RSA Conference 2013 in San Francisco.
At booth #553, Commtouch will demonstrate how its latest launches can help attendees profit from the company's industry-leading detection, strong partner focus, and SaaS excellence:
- Commtouch Email Security SaaS - Provides security vendors and service providers with the ability to rapidly bring innovative cloud-based Security as a Service offerings to market alongside their other offerings and under their own brands. To learn more, visit: http://www.commtouch.com/email-security-saas
- Commtouch Mobile Security Services for Android - Offers the first-ever OEM solution with cloud-based malware detection services delivered through a single, easy to integrate client SDK for the popular mobile operating system. To learn more, visit:
- Commtouch Email Security On-Premise for Service Providers - Allows Commtouch partners to more effectively address the twin challenges of improving email Quality of Service (QoS) for customers while reversing the ever-rising cost of service delivery. To learn more, visit: http://www.commtouch.com/email-security-on-premise.
Commtouch will also present its upcoming Commtouch Web Security SaaS solution, as well as its entire portfolio of antivirus, messaging and Web security offerings. Recently acquired German-based Eleven GmbH will also present the joint Commtouch and Eleven solution portfolio at the German Pavilion at booth #1332.
On February 27, Commtouch will attend Info Security Product Guide's 9th Annual Global Excellence Awards dinner in San Francisco, where Commtouch stands as a finalist in five award categories, including Anti-Malware, Anti-Spam or Antivirus; Best Overall Security Company of the Year; Email Security and Management; Social Media, Web Filtering and Content Security; and Tomorrow's Technology Today.
To register for a free RSA Conference exhibit hall pass and request a meeting time with Commtouch, visit http://www.commtouch.com/visit-us-at-rsa.
"This year's RSA Conference serves as an excellent venue for Commtouch to highlight its transformation from a vendor of cloud-based malware detection services to a provider of comprehensive white label SaaS offerings that help our OEM and service provider customers greatly lower their costs, simplify ownership, and maximize performance," said Shlomi Yanai, CEO at Commtouch. "Commtouch now offers powerful combinations of innovative SaaS technology as the pathway to new revenue streams and new markets. Our latest product launches illustrate this commitment to arming our customers with the ability to quickly and easily add cloud-based SaaS under their own brand - all backed by Commtouch's market-leading technology and infrastructure."
Commtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH) is a leading provider of Internet security technology and cloud-based services for vendors and service providers, increasing the value and profitability of customers' solutions by protecting billions of Internet transactions on a daily basis. With six global data centers and renowned technology, Commtouch's email, Web, and antivirus capabilities easily integrate into customers' products and solutions, keeping more than 350 million end users safe. To learn more, visit http://www.commtouch.com.
- Blog: http://blog.commtouch.com/cafe
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/commtouch
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/commtouch
- Twitter: @Commtouch
Recurrent Pattern Detection, RPD, Zero-Hour and GlobalView are trademarks, and Commtouch is a registered trademark of Commtouch. U.S. Patent No. 6,330,590 is owned by Commtouch. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Company Contact: Brian Briggs, Chief Financial Officer Commtouch +1-703-760-3444 email@example.com
Israel Investor Relations Contact: Iris Lubitch EffectiveIR +972-54-252-8007 Iris@EffectiveIR.co.il
U.S. Investor Contact: Christopher Chu Grayling +1-646-284-9400 firstname.lastname@example.org
Commtouch Media Contact: Matthew Zintel Zintel Public Relations +1-281-444-1590 email@example.com
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.