RayV Player's New Features
TEL AVIV, Israel, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RayV, a leader in OTT TV (Live & VoD) is proud to present RayV player's new features, this marks RayV's ability to provide VoD to any OTT users across multiple devices. RayV's player has a few new features:
RayV's VoD expands your digital reach by providing VoD to any OTT users across multiple devices, on a pay-per-view or subscription basis. Through RayV's streaming platform you can offer your VoD to millions of users and obtain all the management tools for such an operation. The RayV dashboard allows you to manage your VoD offering including:
- Insert titles or connect to titles on the fly
- Publish files to some, or all devices, in parallel (transcoding to all devices is automatic)
- All files will be encoded/transcoded to all relevant profiles and bitrates to provide ABR and optimized formats for the different network configurations (wifi, 3G, 4G) and the devices.
- For every file's driving categorization and every search for the file, Metadata will be applied. Integration to an external CMS is available
- All files can have business attributes like: displaying place and time, business models (PPV, Subscription, packaging), and more
The VoD unified cross platform experience is an inherent part of the RayV Multi-Device player.
Catch-up enables subscribers to access content after it was broadcasted, browse the EPG for desired programs, and watch them on any device. You can configure the service, set its parameters (like offering it as a premium service) and manage the rights issues per channel in a flexible way as per the following functions:
- Determine which channels are available with catch-up service
- The back time line of the catch-up, i.e. how long backwards it is available for (usually 48 hours)
- How soon after, is catch-up available to the user (i.e. soon after original viewing or only after 4 hours)
- Profile bitrates of the catch-up video file
- All catch-up videos are automatically transcoded to be available on all bitrates and for all devices
The nPVR enables subscribers to select an event in the EPG, schedule a recording, and watch it on any device.
You can offer nPVR as a premium service, generating additional revenues, and set time parameters (like limiting number of days / hours to be saved) for the service.
SOURCE RayV Technologies
Get content for your website
Enhance your website's or blog's content with PR Newswire's customised real-time news feeds.